
As I begin the fourth decade of my life, it is ever so much more precious to me. So much to be thankful for- my marriage with Steve, our amazing little guy, our loving family and friends. We are so blessed. I am savouring every moment of Ethan's life, even the difficult (sleepless) ones. He is a little angel; I can almost see his wings and halo!
Yesterday, I attended a pot-luck event at Ethan's daycare and got to see him in action. He is a busy guy! Ethan is constantly in motion, playing with everything and everyone. Occasionally, he crawls up to me (or someone else) and rests his head on my leg for a few seconds. Then his battery is recharged and off he goes again.
The Three Amigos Sleeping at Just Children

Ethan & His Four Angelic Teachers

Last weekend, Ethan had his first dip in a pool. He only stuck his toe in and it was a bit cold, so he started to cry. I guess we'll try the kiddie pool at our apartment soon when it is hot out.
Ethan's First Dip

Tonight, we just got back from a very nice visit with some friends. Ethan and his buddy Roshan had a good time interacting. By 8 pm both babies were getting rocked to sleep.
Ethan is cruising a lot now (walking while holding onto something) and sometimes stands on his own for a few seconds. He has climbed half way up the fence of his play yard (and probably would have gone all the way over if I had not caught him). While having a nice picnic with some friends on Memorial Day weekend, I had to fish a live bug out of his mouth. And Ethan has managed to put cat food in his mouth a couple of times (yet he often resists people food!). He cracks up when we play peekabo around a door and likes to open cabinets now. He keeps us on our toes!
Crazy Ethan

P.S. Sorry for updating this blog so infrequently and also for being bad about calling/email. Ethan has kept me incredibly busy at home, and the Herpesviruses and mice have kept me on my toes at work!
1 comment:
Wow, look at all those teeth!! So easy to forget how quickly he is growing up... Oh, what a beautiful boy you have! We always look forward to the blog updates!
Post a Comment