Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF

It's been a little of a crazy week. Ethan wasn't feeling well a couple of days ago then the moment he got better, I got really under the weather (with something different). Starting to feel human again. Valerie and Julia had soccer yesterday and both of them did so well. They really are taking to that sport! Julia scored two goals in a scrimmage, with Ethan cheering loudly on the side lines. It was so cute, the louder Ethan cheered, the harder she played and had this fantastic look of determination on her face. I didn't get to see Valerie play, but Steve said she did a great job as goalie- seems like the dad as coach, daughter as goalie thing might be history repeating itself. Ethan had cubscouts last night too and he had a blast- they played dodge ball. Olivia is oblivious that tomorrow, her second birthday, is such a special day! We will celebrate as we head to MD to a very special family wedding this weekend!

2 comments:

lzratcliffe said...

I love that Ethan was cheering on the sidelines...melts my heart! I LOVED seeing you guys this weekend. Those cuties are even cuter if that's even possible!

The 4 Z's said...

Thanks Lindsay! :)