Friday, January 26, 2007

120 bpm

Today we had our second OB appointment for our baby. The appointment was very quick, but it did take her a while to find the heartbeat. I knew she was looking too high at first b/c those tiny little movements have been much lower (which the doc said I couldn't be feeling at 15 weeks). Once she found it, the baby would immediately move. Finally she was able to clock the heartbeat at 120 beats per minute. That is the same as the first appointment. And that is different from Ethan, who always had 140 bpm.

When I picked Ethan up from daycare today they said he was such a huge helper all day long. He helped put all of the toys away and apparently also helped each parent as they packed up their kids things to leave. When I arrived, he gave his classmagte, Shanelle, a huge hug (so much of a hug that he knocked her completely over in the process). At home, we unpacked his bag and he had colored a picture of cookie monster. I helped Ethan hang it on our art wall (where literally every piece of artwork he has ever done in his entire life hangs). When Steve got home, I said "Show Daddy what you colored today.", and he smiled a huge smile as he pointed to that one particular picture.

1 comment:

mamabat said...

Its a girl.